Alfa String

alfa

• 4 weeks later...

US president Barack Obama has warned teenagers of the dangers of putting too much personal information on Facebook and other social networking websites, saying it could come back to haunt them in later life.

"Well, let me give you some very practical tips. First of all, I want everybody here to be careful about what you post on Facebook, because in the YouTube age, whatever you do, it will be pulled up again later somewhere in your life," Obama said.

What do you think about it?

US president Barack Obama has warned teenagers of the dangers of putting too much personal information on Facebook and other social networking websites, saying it could come back to haunt them in later life.

"Well, let me give you some very practical tips. First of all, I want everybody here to be careful about what you post on Facebook, because in the YouTube age, whatever you do, it will be pulled up again later somewhere in your life," Obama said.

I went to facebook one time because a friend e-mailed me a link. All I saw was a bunch of random nonesense and saw no reason to ever go back.

I think 0bama should stick to leading adults as an adult instead of bowing to foreign leaders and meddling in what teenagers do or not do in their free time. Just saying.

And Jung said:

'The persona is a complicated system of relations between individual consciousness and society, fittingly enough a kind of mask, designed on the one hand to make a definite impression upon others, and, on the other, to conceal the true nature of the individual.'

"I once made the acquaintance of a very venerable personage - in fact, one might easily call him a saint. I stalked round him for three whole days, but never a mortal failing did I find in him. My feeling of inferiority grew ominous, and I was beginning to think seriously of how I might better myself. Then, on the fourth day, his wife came to consult me.... Well, nothing of the sort has ever happened to me since. But this I did learn: that any man who becomes one with his persona can cheerfully let all disturbances manifest themselves through his wife without her noticing it, though she pays for her self-sacrifice with a bad neurosis."

Einstein during the WW I wrote a petition against the war and asked the scientists to signed it; at the end were only 3 signatures.

Fear is associated with the animals.

In communism the majority from priests to scientists were communists and prostitutes. I defined informers as mental prostitutes.

This is another proof that 98% of people are at animal level.

How a baseball player is linked to science in the same way a scientist is linked to spirituality; because are different levels of energy, different planes…

He is correct.

My daughter is on Facebook; therefore I am on Facebook. ph34r.gif

It is often a random bunch of trivia about people's lives. Especially if you "friend" a bunch of random people... OTOH, thanks to Facebook I hooked up with a highschool buddy a couple days ago who I haven't talked to in 25 years. That's pretty cool.

He is correct.

My daughter is on Facebook; therefore I am on Facebook. ph34r.gif

It is often a random bunch of trivia about people's lives. Especially if you "friend" a bunch of random people... OTOH, thanks to Facebook I hooked up with a highschool buddy a couple days ago who I haven't talked to in 25 years. That's pretty cool.

Would you rather your daughter heard this from 0bama, or you? wink.gif

Would you rather your daughter heard this from 0bama, or you? wink.gif

My daughter heard it from me long before Obama was in any position to be giving advice.

But given the lack of supervision many of my daughter's friend's parents give their children, I'm just happy they're hearing it from somewhere.

In my view:

1. The most important difference between science and spirituality:

If you work hard in science you will have results.

If you work hard in spirituality you will not have results.

2. The biggest untruth in spirituality:

If you will follow a spiritual path you will go to heaven.

All religions, gurus…promise you the heaven if you will follow them.

How I calculated only 1 in 1300 people have a connection with God and will go to heaven.

Because people are at animal level, they are not honest, they are afraid and they don’t look for performance in spirituality; they don’t ask the religious leaders how many people will go to heaven from their parish, class, country…

In capitalists countries like in communism Yoga teachers are regarded by governments as the lowest people of the society. That's why a lot of Yoga teachers become prostitutes(informers) like the priests.

Just join me to fight for clean countries without prostitutes!

Edited by alfa

From USA where the ambassador is named after his contribution to the presidential campaign, to Tunisia where the daughter of the chief police is ambassador, ambassadors are at animal level, they represents the 98 %( people at animal level) of theirs countries.

Now at the end of the year are ambassadors gatherings in each country and you can see them on TV how they look like, how close to animals they are. Around ambassadors are a lot of secret police and informers (prostitutes).

Just erase the borders like in EU because we don’t need ambassadors.

I calculated 98% of people are at animal level.

I defined people at animal level: people who are living at the first 3 chakras or people at the first life, second life or third life.

In my books I quoted Darwin:

“The main conclusion arrived at in this work, namely, that man is descended from some lowly organized form, will, I regret to think, be highly distasteful to many…

For my own part I would as soon be descended from that heroic little monkey, who braved his dreaded enemy in order to save the life of his keeper, or from that old baboon, who descending from the mountains, carried away in triumph his young comrade from a crowd of astonished dogs - as from a savage who delights to torture his enemies, offers up bloody sacrifices, practices infanticide without remorse, treats his wives like slaves, knows no decency, and is haunted by the grossest superstitions…”

I defined half-cannibals those who are eating meat.

Save the lambs!

Each year before Easter Day are slaughter millions lambs around the world. Saving a number of lambs can stop some catastrophes around the world. For the majority love is only a feedback. On Easter Day the greed of half-cannibals Christians exceed the compassion and the love towards the innocent lambs(they will eat the lambs).

Edited by alfa
  • 3 weeks later...

This video is another proof of my theory:

http://www.linktv.org/programs/dalai

Dalai Lama is the only leader selected, chosen by some Evolution principles and he doesn’t have a country.

In my view in the future all the leaders will be elected by Evolution principles.

Confucius tried to do the same thing and he failed; today we know much more about Evolution.

Today in Iran is a violent conflict between the 2% and the president elected by the 98% who are people at animal level. .

This video is a non-violent conflict between the 2% and the 98% represented by the American system.

Because the number of the 98% is growing, a critical; number of people at animal level in 2012 or in 2060 can determine the end of the world how Newton calculated.

Cuba is another proof that 98%(I calculated) of people are at animal level; only animals are afraid and can be treated so ugly.

Are a lot of secret police there and informers-I defined them as mental prostitutes.

What Cuban officers have to know is that in the post-communists countries from EU like Romania the secret police officers have the highest pensions, a lot of them are in NATO now. Today are more secret police then in communism, this means less democracy, more prostitution (informers).

FOR YOU TOO THE CAPITALISM WILL COME WITH A LOT OF MONEY. What can I say to you until then: ENJOY BEATING PEOPLE IN CUBA!

VIVA PROSTITUTION!

In universities students are educated by animals professors (I calculated 98% of people are at animal level) who don’t understand the evolution.

For example trough evolution the past was a conflict between poor animals and rich animals. Only 100 years ago in England the servants were not allowed to have a relationship but the rich people and the king had sex in any city where they went. In Russia started the communism because the poor animals were treated in an ugly way by rich animals.

In communist Cuba the animals dictators don’t give freedom to people but they give them education, jobs, health care; in capitalists Haiti the rich dictators did not give to people education, jobs, health care.

We don’t have nice countries because too many people are at animal level.

The funds from Red Cross were used by the president of Red Cross Romania Mihaela Geoana wife of the presidential candidate Mircea Geoana(Senate president) to bribe, to corrupt a lot of people in the presidential campaign finished last month.

All your money and donations fall, drop, plunge in the hands of communists and secret police in Romania.

http://www.urbaniulian.ro/2009/11/25/mihaela-geoana-a-fraudat-alegerile-prezidentiale-si-trebuie-sa-demisioneze-din-fruntea-crucii-rosii/

• 2 weeks later...