Looking for a OPC lookout driver

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has an OPC lookout driver for Labview that they can send me. For some reason, I cannot bind my data socket (or path) to my PLC outputs due to the lookout driver not being installed for some strange reason. I have looked on ni.com for a driver, but with no success. I believe this is the only thing at the time holding me back. Furthermore, my Measurement and automation does not show any interfaces on the left hand column. Not sure what is going on, but it's kind of funky. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

QUOTE (Jimbo29 @ Apr 19 2008, 02:40 AM)

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has an OPC lookout driver for Labview that they can send me. For some reason, I cannot bind my data socket (or path) to my PLC outputs due to the lookout driver not being installed for some strange reason. I have looked on ni.com for a driver, but with no success. I believe this is the only thing at the time holding me back. Furthermore, my Measurement and automation does not show any interfaces on the left hand column. Not sure what is going on, but it's kind of funky. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

I would try a repair of MAX (or delete it's current database).

Ton