New LAVA Feature

QUOTE (Michael_Aivaliotis @ Apr 24 2008, 09:35 PM)

Hey guys check out this new feature I want to install on LAVA. Let me know what you think.

Well played, sir.

In about a week I expect a follow-up post (or at the very least, a PM) from you letting us know how many outbound clicks that link receives. I hope the LAVA admin tools can tell you that.

QUOTE (Justin Goeres @ Apr 25 2008, 07:15 PM)

In about a week I expect a follow-up post (or at the very least, a PM) from you letting us know how many outbound clicks that link receives.

I'm one of those clicks (first timer too), but to be fair to me, I noticed even a couple of threads before I got to this one that LAVA was not showing the target of links in the status bar. Coincidence? I don't think so... :ninja:

Personally, I don't think it's funny, but maybe it's just my whacky sense of humor which only finds funny things to be funny.

QUOTE (Yen @ Apr 26 2008, 03:04 PM)

I'm one of those clicks (first timer too), but to be fair to me, I noticed even a couple of threads before I got to this one that LAVA was not showing the target of links in the status bar. Coincidence? I don't think so... :ninja:

Personally, I don't think it's funny, but maybe it's just my whacky sense of humor which only finds funny things to be funny.

It shows for me in the status bar but that didn't help. How should someone know what rickrolled is when you have never heard of that before.

Funny? Not really it just reminds me of a time when I was young and you couldn't go out on a Friday or Saturday evening without hearing this :unsure:

Rolf Kalbermatter

QUOTE (rolfk @ Apr 28 2008, 01:27 AM)

It shows for me in the status bar but that didn't help. How should someone know what rickrolled is when you have never heard of that before.

Funny? Not really it just reminds me of a time when I was young and you couldn't go out on a Friday or Saturday evening without hearing this :unsure:

Guess it's better than "Ice, Ice, baby..." or "Here comes the Hammer..."

Uh oh... I hope I haven't started a "you've been Iced!" or "you've been Hammered!" pranking antic...