Labview 6

You can also try looking on eBay, but if you just want to look at the source code, you can download a fully functional evaluation version from NI's site which works for 30 days. I believe that if you look around their FTP server you should find versions going as far back as 7.0, but you might find only the latest.

QUOTE (gparant @ May 20 2008, 08:03 PM)

Does anyone have a copy of Labview 6 that I can buy or rent from you. I need it to open an application source code that's ancient.

Thanks

Ganesh

Our local NI field support has copies of everything NI has put out since... well, I think they showed me a copy of LabVIEW 2. The Field Engineers are pretty good about handing out older versions of licenses of software you've purchased.

QUOTE (Yen @ May 21 2008, 09:35 AM)

You can also try looking on eBay, but if you just want to look at the source code, you can download a fully functional evaluation version from NI's site which works for 30 days. I believe that if you look around their FTP server you should find versions going as far back as 7.0, but you might find only the latest.

Really? I haven't been able to find a copy of 7.1 to save my life... does anyone have a link to an activatable copy? Our copy seems to have vanished and our rep is having a hard time finding one.

QUOTE (Tim_S @ May 21 2008, 04:04 PM)

Our local NI field support has copies of everything NI has put out since... well, I think they showed me a copy of LabVIEW 2. The Field Engineers are pretty good about handing out older versions of licenses of software you've purchased.

That's always been my take... if you have a license for a certain version of LabVIEW, you can legally install any lower version(s). How many people with the Service Agreement would be dead if they couldn't run LV7.1?

-James