Report Generation and Executable

Dear all,

I have develop a software listing VIs in a folder and generating a Word report (using the Report Generation Toolkit 1.1.2) including the VI icon, the block diagram, the front panel and other VI descriptions. I'm using the VIs which are under the palette: Report Generation -> VI Documentation.

Everything goes well under the developpement engine, but images (icon and block digram) are not working under the executable.

post-6600-1211876588.png?width=400

I found the problem source: "Error Code: 1043 - Source: Property node (arg 1) in Create_VI_Documentation_Component_Image.vi".

The reason is: This function does not work under the LabVIEW Runtime Engine 8.5:

My question is: How can I do to make it work ?

Does anybody is able to generate an executable generating a report with the block diagram of a VI !

Thanks a lot for your help.

Laurent

QUOTE (T_Schott @ May 27 2008, 10:43 AM)

Here is the part of the code reproducing the problem:

Download File:post-6600-1211880490.zip

If you don't have the Report Generation Toolkit, you probably just need to "Relink" some of the VIs (because I'm finally using the basic Report Generation fonctions.

QUOTE (T_Schott @ May 27 2008, 10:43 AM)

did you use the debug enviroment to debug the exe?

Not really, I have used LOG Files to trace the error occuring inside the executable !