Tagging arrives to LAVA

QUOTE (Michael_Aivaliotis @ Jun 2 2008, 08:04 PM)

RiotRiot ;)

QUOTE (TobyD @ Nov 12 2008, 10:11 PM)

Why?

Sorry I thought you meant to. (sincerely)

QUOTE (crelf @ Nov 12 2008, 10:27 PM)

I only use the report button with spam. All other posts are somehow on topic.

However I used a rather brutal tag http://forums.lavag.org/sensor-calibration-test-t12296.html&p=54305#' target="_blank">here, it is somehow a way to express my feelings on the post.

Maybe I have crossed the line with that one, however I believe HH is a good tag. I had the feeling we are not homework helpers and had a policy on that. Tagging a post with Homework Hustler warns other people not to give a full blown solution, but learn them to fish.

Ton

QUOTE (TobyD @ Nov 12 2008, 05:01 PM)

Besides, I thought I couldn't go wrong following the advice of the Admin.

My bad. I think that "hustler" is generally a negative term (let's not talk about the magazine :) ). Perhaps it would be more constructive to limit it to just "homework"?

We can change the tag to Homework, which is an even more excellent idea!

But please let's not use tagging as a form of passive aggressiveness. It just ends up fucking up the whole system.

Also, anyone with a LAVA account can edit or delete a tag. Just like anyone can edit\delete or write a LabVIEW Wiki article. Don't expect a notification when your tag is edited. It's become part of the collective at that point. Freely editing tags makes the system work.