Hello Everyone

I'm the student from Kasetsart University of Thailand.Now, I want to make the robot and use the labview to control my robot.But now,I don't know anything about the labview but I want to use it. I hope everyone on this site can help me. I don't have anyone to help me here.

If who have the suggestion and the knowledge to teach me,please contact me on k_poom@hotmail.com I'm waiting for you.

Thank you.

QUOTE (Poom-Thailand @ Jul 3 2008, 01:06 PM)

a starting point

lego nxt

http://mindstorms.lego.com/Products/default.aspx

you shoud know what you have to do...

do you already have HW/SW???

without furter information we can not realy help you...

further you must not start 3 topics with the same question in the same forum at the same day :nono:

QUOTE (Poom-Thailand @ Jul 3 2008, 05:03 AM)

A "lone gunman"/new user is a tough place to be. I've spent most of my LV career doing it alone. But you'll love LV. Follow any tutorials the best you can. Spend some time posting over here. Get a good book. Read EACH and EVERY page and do every exercise that you can. It will take time. Be patient and experiment. It will come. When you get to your robot break it down into it's simplest components and operations. Start with just one axis/positioner. Play around with velocities and positioning commands. Your code should be written to allow you to control and monitor every parameter (velocity, direction, position, current draw, etc.) of the axis in a single subVI. Then just duplicate that subVI for another axis. Then start putting them together.

We will help you, but you must be willing to do the work yourself. Just start doing it. When you get to your code for your robot but run into a problem post your code to show us what you have and a few of us will probably help you out. Have fun, Poom. Welcome to LAVA. And greetings to Thailand. :)

QUOTE (PaulG. @ Jul 4 2008, 09:21 AM)

A "lone gunman"/new user is a tough place to be. I've spent most of my LV career doing it alone. But you'll love LV. Follow any tutorials the best you can. Spend some time posting over here. Get a good book. Read EACH and EVERY page and do every exercise that you can. It will take time. Be patient and experiment. It will come. When you get to your robot break it down into it's simplest components and operations. Start with just one axis/positioner. Play around with velocities and positioning commands. Your code should be written to allow you to control and monitor every parameter (velocity, direction, position, current draw, etc.) of the axis in a single subVI. Then just duplicate that subVI for another axis. Then start putting them together.

We will help you, but you must be willing to do the work yourself. Just start doing it. When you get to your code for your robot but run into a problem post your code to show us what you have and a few of us will probably help you out. Have fun, Poom. Welcome to LAVA. And greetings to Thailand. :)

Thank you very much,If i have problem i will ask happy.gif(I love Labview)