The Power of Rainbows

QUOTE (Justin Goeres @ Aug 12 2008, 07:30 PM)

Pretty compelling evidence! :ninja:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It reminds me that I didn't get to tell my story at NIWeek this year about the time I spent 6 hours on a Greyhound bus with a crack whore and a conspiracy theorist. :beer:

Has this message been approved by the Republican party? :laugh:

(I know, Canadians shouldn't make fun of U.S. politics... we're no better that's for sure)

QUOTE (Justin Goeres @ Aug 13 2008, 07:30 AM)

It reminds me that I didn't get to tell my story at NIWeek this year about the time I spent 6 hours on a Greyhound bus with a crack whore and a conspiracy theorist. :beer:

Better than travelling on a Canadian Greyhound bus.

QUOTE (Justin Goeres @ Aug 12 2008, 07:30 PM)

Pretty compelling evidence! :ninja:

Oh my GOD! I hope she forgets what day the election is wacky.gif

That reminds me of the guy I saw on TV while I was at NI week. He actually spent over half an hour lecturing about the fact that there is no real evidence supporting plate tectonics and that the earth is really hollow. His theory is even on WikiPedia so it has to be true :-)

Better than travelling on a Canadian Greyhound bus.

For those folks who do not understand that reply, check this out.

QUOTE (jgcode @ Aug 12 2008, 04:07 PM)

That's exactly what I thought when I originally heard that story: "Wow, it's good I got off that bus in Minneapolis."

For even more fun, this is the user page for the person who made that video (not the person who posted the one I originally linked).

If you're into watching this sort of psychological train wreck (I know I am, but I feel a little dirty afterwards :shifty: ), check out the one where invisible waves are rocking her house, and also the one about the moon.

QUOTE (Justin Goeres @ Aug 12 2008, 06:30 PM)

Pretty compelling evidence!

Stuff like this just makes me sad. It seems to be a combination of basic scientific ignorance, combined with the general anti-intellectualism in our culture, with a healthy dose of paranoid schizophrenia thrown in. It's kind of why I wish people would stop responding to alfa in the 5th Dimension thread. Mental illness ain't funny.

QUOTE (eaolson @ Aug 13 2008, 10:50 AM)

...I wish people would stop responding to alfa in the 5th Dimension thread. Mental illness ain't funny.

It's a matter of relativity. Whilst I know that some people taunt alfa in his thread (funny how one poster can personify a thread, and we all know which one we're talking about :) ) there's a lot of folks in there willing to intelligently argue the sides.

QUOTE (neB @ Aug 14 2008, 03:48 AM)

lol , I like the suttleness....

QUOTE (Justin Goeres @ Aug 13 2008, 09:10 PM)

If you're into watching this sort of psychological train wreck (I know I am, but I feel a little dirty afterwards
:shifty:
), check out the one where
, and also the one

Freaking brilliant - keep them coming ! :beer: