LAVA Search still SUCKS

Yup... I'm onto my old rant again.

I have a post I did a while back regarding an 06 presentation that I did @ NI week.

I know the title of it and I know the text with the post...sorta.

Nuttin... nada... zip... for the search of "art of creating dynamic" or just art and dyanmic.

Am I still just in the black hole of the search and it only sucks for me or is there others being pulled in also?

If anything maybe Mike can take that $870 and our yearly dues too and improve this ability to not suck...

QUOTE (Norm Kirchner @ Aug 25 2008, 12:41 PM)

Yup... I'm onto my old rant again.

I have a post I did a while back regarding an 06 presentation that I did @ NI week.

I know the title of it and I know the text with the post...sorta.

Nuttin... nada... zip... for the search of "art of creating dynamic" or just art and dyanmic.

Am I still just in the black hole of the search and it only sucks for me or is there others being pulled in also?

If anything maybe Mike can take that $870 and our yearly dues too and improve this ability to not suck...

Maybe the search string could be piped to google. google search: $string site:lavag.org

That would be a cheap fix :)

-Scott

I was looking for that thread where I believe Jim and crelf were getting silly and eventually came up with the title "Certified LabVIEW Code-Monkey", or something to that effect.

I was not able to find it using the LAVA search or even Google.

Maybe I am mis-remebering the thread (or it was just a dream) but does anyone know how to find that thread?

Ben