Build executable error 200220 on Mac OS

I'm a beginner at labview and am hoping that someone with more experience would be able to spot this simple error I'm probably overlooking. I'm trying to build an executable application on labview 8.6 for mac OS. I created the project and created the application with my selected VI. Everything in the build process went smoothly however when I try to run the application I get the "200220" error stating my device identifier is invalid however I made sure of the device name on LSDAQ and the channel I'm sampling is correct. The other computer without labview that I am trying to run the application on does have the latest run time engine installed and the USB DAQ 6009 plugged in. Thanks

QUOTE (rccardude909 @ Oct 9 2008, 10:42 AM)

I'm a beginner at labview and am hoping that someone with more experience would be able to spot this simple error I'm probably overlooking. I'm trying to build an executable application on labview 8.6 for mac OS. I created the project and created the application with my selected VI. Everything in the build process went smoothly however when I try to run the application I get the "200220" error stating my device identifier is invalid however I made sure of the device name on LSDAQ and the channel I'm sampling is correct. The other computer without labview that I am trying to run the application on does have the latest run time engine installed and the USB DAQ 6009 plugged in. Thanks

Have you installed Device Drivers on the PC where the application running on?

Without the driver, PC doesnt understand USB 6009 device. This should solve the problem.

Regards,

QUOTE (rccardude909 @ Oct 10 2008, 03:23 AM)

Hey Minh

Yes I installed the latest version of DAQmxbase 3.2 on the machine I am testing the EXE file on. Do I need to include that file into the build? Thanks a lot for your reply

Ok, do you have any virtual channel(s) used in your program, you have to export them to files. Might be easier to install MAX on the running machine as well. That way you can make sure of the hardware is recognised by the system, also you can create virtual channel(s) in MAX if it is required to do so.

Good luck,

Hey Minh

Thanks a lot for the reply. I transferred my code to a PC version of labview and built the application from there. On the target computer I created a global virtual channel and installed the DAQmx drivers. The device shows up and is running. However I'm still experiencing the same error. Any insights as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks again

QUOTE (rccardude909 @ Oct 17 2008, 11:35 AM)

Hey Minh

Thanks a lot for the reply. I transferred my code to a PC version of labview and built the application from there. On the target computer I created a global virtual channel and installed the DAQmx drivers. The device shows up and is running. However I'm still experiencing the same error. Any insights as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks again

any chance you can post a snapshot of the DAQmx devices in MAX (within the Target PC) and your code?

Just want to see the cofiguration and the consistantcy of the code/system.