Scada controls

raymyster

Hello Community,

I remember passing on while reading on something like SCADA :( controls, is that an add-on? if so where can i have it, & if it is in labview can anyone point me to it :throwpc: .

Also if anyone has any cool idea about nice looking controls that will make your front panel look so virtual & cool.

Your Help is appreciated, Thank You.

QUOTE (raymyster @ Oct 17 2008, 12:59 PM)

Hello Community,

I remember passing on while reading on something like SCADA :( controls, is that an add-on? if so where can i have it, & if it is in labview can anyone point me to it :throwpc: .

Also if anyone has any cool idea about nice looking controls that will make your front panel look so virtual & cool.

Your Help is appreciated, Thank You.

I guess you are talking about the DSC controls, aren't you?

QUOTE (raymyster @ Oct 19 2008, 01:51 AM)

yes these controls look so nice on your front panel its a 362MB download for 8.6, i have labview 8.5 should it work??? is it use to be embedded in labview 7.1, because i couldnt find it available to download from the site only bug fixes.

by the way, any idea on where to access this in the labview??

salut.

It may or may not install in 8.5 I'm not sure. In general Toolkits should support a few earlier versions of LabVIEW but the category Toolkit is a bit stretching for the DSC module. But you are going to install a whole DSC system too that you may not want to use.

The graphics itself will work in LabVIEW 7.1 too, the Image navigator and the DSC controls which are part of the LabVIEW DSC mocule will not howver. LabVIEW 7.1 was without proper license activation so there was never a way to download evaluation versions for Toolkits and such and the evaluation version for LabVIEW itself was a specifically compiled version of LabVIEW where certain features had simply been removed.

Rolf Kalbermatter