Labview Vision Development

Hi all!

I am a student using evaluation version of NI Vision assistant 8.6. I have a script file that i want to convert to VI. As you know we cannot do it on a evaluation version. I neither can afford the package right now. Please help me convert the file to VI and C code.

Please mail me on <email address removed by moderator>

Will be very thankful if some one generously helps.

Regards,

Snapy

Hi all!

I am a student using evaluation version of NI Vision assistant 8.6. I have a script file that i want to convert to VI. As you know we cannot do it on a evaluation version. I neither can afford the package right now. Please help me convert the file to VI and C code.

Please mail me on snapy050@gmail.com

Regards,

Snapy

Hi all!

Please mail me on snapy050@gmail.com

Regards,

Snapy

Give NI a call and an application engineer might help you out. If not, i believe whatevar you can do in Vision Assistant you can do it

in LabVIEW so might be a good thing to learn how to develop application in LabVIEW. I used to be a student and I did all the vision stuff in LabVIEW, not Vision Assistant. You will understand the problem much better when you work in the lower layer, it's a part of studying, isnt it?

Good luck.