Absurdity!

Now after losing my champion status since joining NI, apparently the admins @ LAVA have removed my premium member status.

What's that about!

If anything, NI folk should be granted premium status just by the sheer fact that they support the careers of most people on the forums and anything to make our lives easier in turn makes your lives easier.

So there...

QUOTE (Norm Kirchner @ Dec 8 2008, 03:54 PM)

Now after losing my champion status since joining NI, apparently the admins @ LAVA have removed my premium member status.

What's that about!

If anything, NI folk should be granted premium status just by the sheer fact that they support the careers of most people on the forums and anything to make our lives easier in turn makes your lives easier.

So there...

[set ThinkOutLoud = True]

Just sit back and let him get used to the disapoinment Ben. It will help prep him for the suprise he gets when he get the password to LV and finds out it is ALL Express VIs.

[set ThinkOutLoud = False]

QUOTE (Norm Kirchner @ Dec 8 2008, 12:54 PM)

If anything, NI folk should be granted premium status just by the sheer fact that they support the careers of most people on the forums...

It could be argued that we $upport your career ;)

Congratulations by the way - I haven't had much time to reply in the last couple of weeks.

-Toby

QUOTE (Jim Kring @ Dec 8 2008, 05:53 PM)

I'm a quick study.... that and they've been sending me this great drinking water for the past 2 weeks for free! it's great and it tastes yummy too! Did I mention that nothing beats PXI!... where did that come from.... sheesh... that's strange

QUOTE (Michael_Aivaliotis @ Dec 8 2008, 04:29 PM)

Really? It should be fixed? Because I still get the ads and have for many months.

QUOTE (normandinf @ Dec 8 2008, 06:21 PM)

I can see you're a Star Wars fan...

post-10515-1228782281.gif?width=400

Um... Darth Vader's line was "It is useless to resist." "Resistance is futile" is Star Trek, not Star Wars.

Man, what kind of geeks are we allowing on these forums these days?!

QUOTE (Aristos Queue @ Dec 9 2008, 11:02 AM)

Um... Darth Vader's line was "It is useless to resist." "Resistance is futile" is Star Trek, not Star Wars.

Man, what kind of geeks are we allowing on these forums these days?!

I was pointing out that it probably took a Star Wars fan not to know that the borgs' motto was "Resistance is futile" ... but you're right, if I were a real hardcore geek, I would have known it was from HHGG.

Sorry for the confusion!