Happy Holiday!

Irene_he

QUOTE (Michael_Aivaliotis @ Dec 23 2008, 03:50 PM)

That is a good idea, I probably will do it sooner or later. Although holiday does not always mean many free time. :rolleyes:

QUOTE (Irene_he @ Dec 23 2008, 01:52 AM)

Holiday is approaching. I wish you all happy holiday and a prosperous brand new 2009!

Well said Irene! It's been a good year for LAVA - thanks to everyone for contributing - that's what keeps me coming back.

...and now for some Christmas wishes, from me to you. (Check out the falsetto on this guy!)

QUOTE (crelf @ Dec 24 2008, 05:54 AM)

...and now for some Christmas wishes, from me to you. (Check out the falsetto on this guy!)

Thanks for that horrible video Chris, now you've made my Christmas 2008 memorable you bastard!

The scary part is he thinks he's good. What a waste of studio equipment... dear god

Oh my god I can't stop laughing.

How was holiday for everyone? Hope you had a good one. For me, unbelievable, if you don't understand China, nor do I!! Just back with friends from a bar, in a very southern city of China (my home province) with temperature of over 20 degree celsus in Christmas time. The bar, totally western decorated, NBA game on TV, Philippine girls dancing on stage, Margarita in hand, loud music... It is a bar street, everything you can image, it has here, if not the taxi man explained to us, we might get to one that is so improper...

Strange is this world, globalization?

Who am I? A country mouse from Canada? :rolleyes:

How is your holiday story?

PS: by the way, people still think that I am 25. It is hard to tell them that I can "draw" in LabVIEW.

Irene