i need ur help plz

hanady

heey ... i want ur help badlyy .. and i hope any one can help me in my project its about programm to measure temperature and read it from the excel using the LABView program and i have the hardware contains a tempreture sensor when i tried the project it didnt work and i knew that it have so many mistakes and errors ,, so plz if any body have an idea about this problem to help me as soon as they can so i can submit my project

thanx ..

QUOTE (hanady @ Dec 29 2008, 02:28 PM)

heey ... i want ur help badlyy .. and i hope any one can help me in my project its about programm to measure temperature and read it from the excel using the LABView program and i have the hardware contains a tempreture sensor when i tried the project it didnt work and i knew that it have so many mistakes and errors ,, so plz if any body have an idea about this problem to help me as soon as they can so i can submit my project

thanx ..

Show us your code! Without that we can have no clues what is faulty! More information about your hardware is also needed.

BR

Anders