web server help quickly plz

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (4bestlife @ Jan 3 2009, 12:37 AM)

hello all

my project about web server

i do all the steps

and i can run the vi in same network

but when i install run time engine on other network and try to open the vi using the internet the vi can not open

so whats the problem ?

How about getting a lot more specific. Think about your audience.. How do we know what you mean by "can not open" and "other network" and "the vi" etc.. We could infer / or assume that we know what you mean. That never works. I'm just saying, you are not going to get any help with a post like this. The "help quickly plz" subject also won't speed the process up. Post all important information. Is this rush time for your final school project?!?

-src

QUOTE (Scott Carlson @ Jan 12 2009, 05:32 PM)

How about getting a lot more specific. Think about your audience.. How do we know what you mean by "can not open" and "other network" and "the vi" etc.. We could infer / or assume that we know what you mean. That never works. I'm just saying, you are not going to get any help with a post like this. The "help quickly plz" subject also won't speed the process up. Post all important information. Is this rush time for your final school project?!?

-src

hello scott carlson

thanks alot for ur replying

yes i need the help in that day quickly bcos i shloud give the project for the college

i worked on it 2 days without sleep

i found the problem with the firewall

thanks alot\

best wishes 4 u

bye