Linking 'zoom' feature through property nodes

Hi, I have a few images that has zoom capabilities and have been requested to link the zoom feature so that all the images zoom together rather than individually zooming each image. I've linked cursors and scales on all of these images, but have no idea how to link the zoom feature. Every time I try to follow the zoom from the front panel to the block diagram, it always brings me back to the intensity graph, which doesn't help at all. To link the cursors, I used property nodes within an event structure and to link the scales I used a few property nodes within a case structure. Does anyone know what element of the property nodes to choose in order to link the zoom? There are a few categories that seem to be promising, but haven't worked: plot are and plot area bounds. Neither of those did what we wanted. Thanks for the help!

-AZoptics

Hi, I have a few images that has zoom capabilities and have been requested to link the zoom feature so that all the images zoom together rather than individually zooming each image. I've linked cursors and scales on all of these images, but have no idea how to link the zoom feature. Every time I try to follow the zoom from the front panel to the block diagram, it always brings me back to the intensity graph, which doesn't help at all. To link the cursors, I used property nodes within an event structure and to link the scales I used a few property nodes within a case structure. Does anyone know what element of the property nodes to choose in order to link the zoom? There are a few categories that seem to be promising, but haven't worked: plot are and plot area bounds. Neither of those did what we wanted. Thanks for the help!

-AZoptics

I am not sure but maybe the Plot Attribute Change Event can help you?

What code do you have so far?

Ton