Programmatic show/hide second Y axis on a XY Graph

zythum

Using the propriety node "YScale.Visible" = false I can hide the second axis (at right). But, when I do "YScale.Visible" = True, the axis appeared at right, but on the graph instead of the side.

Can you help me with that?

I use LabView 7.1

Thank

**1st image; Diagram Block

**2nd image; before running this VI

**3rd image; after running this VI

Hi,

This is a bit suprising... I first reproduced your VI in LV 7.1 but without the "YScale.Marker.Visible" setting and it was working fine (the second Y scale was on the side of the graph).

Then I added the "YScale.Marker.Visible" and had the behaviour you have. Do you really need to show/hide the marker ?

I also made the VI in LV 8.6, and here the Yscale on the right hand side always comes on the side of the graph, no matter if you hide/show the marker as well or not.

Hope this helps

Assez spécial, n'est ce pas? ;)

I try to only hide (YScale.Marker.Visible = False) without turn them back on; same issues. The reason I want it is I will get the both axis with a different scale.

Look like I made a mistake between marker and the grid. I just turn the grid color to transparent and now, it's fine.

Thank you for your help.