system exce.VI

QUOTE (tilli @ Jan 20 2009, 04:14 PM)

hi,

i am using system exce vi to execute iperf commands to cmd, i want to send many different commands from the same labview file. i have the code 2 send 5 iperf commands but only the first command is sent

can any one help me with this problem i am attatching my code

Hi,

I modified your VI and "factorized" it into a for loop. basically you want to do 5 time the same operation but with different argument, that's what the VI now does.

Feel free to ask anything if it's hazy.

Hope this helps

thanks for that, the for loop works fine, the program is sending the first 5002 iperf command and then it waits for it to complete before it sends the next one, how can it keep sending the iperf command without waiting for the previous one to finish.

let me know if u want anymore clarification on the problem

thanks

i am using iperf as dummy traffic generator on my network. so to reduce the number of tcp packects on the network i have to start iperf on different port numbers,so if there is less bandwidth then less tcp traffic will be send and then easier for me to monitor. so i need a way to start many instances of iperf using labview

• 1 year later...