Input Pipes

viSci

QUOTE (sachsm @ Jan 21 2009, 10:00 AM)

I'm going to guess that it came from the Datalogging and Supervisory Control (DSC) toolkit, which includes front panel controls for process objects (pipes, pumps, etc).

QUOTE (sachsm @ Jan 21 2009, 10:45 AM)

This is not your 'fathers' pipe control. It has alot of extra smarts to add connected segments

and has some interesting programmatic features.

Wow I guess so. I opened this up and figured it was just a boolean with the images for TRUE and FALSE replaced with a picture of a pipe (that was blue and light blue)

But you said it had smarts for adding connectors, so I held Ctrl and tried making a copy by dragging the pipe, but it bent where I clicked it. I then realized you can Ctrl click on the end of the pipe, and it will bend depending on what half of the end you click on. I'd also be interested in knowing how it was made, not that I have a use for it.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE (sachsm @ Jan 21 2009, 11:00 AM)

Try to save it to a version before 8.5 and you get an error that it did not exist in that version. And yes it is definitely part of the LabVIEW DSC add-on.

Rolf Kalbermatter