Magnification of picture control

Hi all, I am trying to magnify/zoom the trace drawn on the picture control. I have had look at various ways to do this but, when i do apply those methods, my trace drawn is changing its properties of curvature. It becomes more sharp and the curves disappear. Please help me solve this problem as i am stuck with this and not able to move ahead in the project thats close to my heart.

The values to be plotted are stored in a text file attached. The VI must plot the same trace as can be seen to about 16 times bigger than its present size without changing its properties of curvature and shape.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Raj

Hi all, I am trying to magnify/zoom the trace drawn on the picture control. I have had look

at various ways to do this but, when i do apply those methods, my trace drawn is changing

its properties of curvature. It becomes more sharp and the curves disappear. Please help me

solve this problem as i am stuck with this and not able to move ahead in the project thats

close to my heart.

The values to be plotted are stored in a text file attached. The VI must plot the same trace

as can be seen to about 16 times bigger than its present size without changing its

properties of curvature and shape.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Raj.

QUOTE (PJM_labview @ Jan 30 2009, 12:44 PM)

Use an XY Graph and change the scale to Zoom in or out.

PJM

Not sure why you would even want to use the picture for this anyway, but since you do. Can you tell us what exactly you have tried to do, so that we do not re-invent the wheel.