multiple numeric control to one time delay

mic_k86

i am using numeric control to control the delay time of my sensor input signal. with using the dbl, i able to change the duration in seconds. is that possible to modify so that the program can have three numeric control ( one for hour, one for minute, and one for second) and conected together to the delay time? help...

ton and antonie, instead of using three numeric control, i just want to used one numeric control. is it possible? how to do it?

one more question, i cant find the dbl icon as in the image you post. as you can see from my image my dbl icon has different shape and no arrow. how to find the type you display? i am using labview 8.5

ZITAT(mic_k86 @ Feb 7 2009, 03:49 AM)

ton gave you an answer to this. Open the context menu (right mouse button) of the numeric, select "Display format", and then choose "relative time".

post-8741-1233993627.png?width=400

post-8741-1233993635.png?width=400

ZITAT(mic_k86 @ Feb 7 2009, 03:49 AM)

one more question, i cant find the dbl icon as in the image you post. as you can see from my image my dbl icon has different shape and no arrow. how to find the type you display? i am using labview 8.5

Just open the context menu on the numeric in the BD and select "View as icon". You can change this in the options of LabVIEW (Menu Tools->Options, Category Block Diagram).

Jens