Bug tracking system that works with Subversion

AutoMeasure

Hi. I'm looking for a good bug and issue tracking system that integrates with Subversion. I searched the web and found about 15 products that do what I need and appear to be effective. Have you used a bug tracking system for Labview projects? Or do you know of one that works particularly well for automation related projects? I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Some packages cost money, including yearly and per user license fee, and some are free. Some run on a standard web browser, some have a client application. Some we can host on our server along with Subversion, some are hosted only on the product's server.

Thanks for your help!

QUOTE (AutoMeasure @ Feb 10 2009, 08:28 AM)

Hi. I'm looking for a good bug and issue tracking system that integrates with Subversion. I searched the web and found about 15 products that do what I need and appear to be effective. Have you used a bug tracking system for Labview projects? Or do you know of one that works particularly well for automation related projects? I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Some packages cost money, including yearly and per user license fee, and some are free. Some run on a standard web browser, some have a client application. Some we can host on our server along with Subversion, some are hosted only on the product's server.

Thanks for your help!

We use Subversion through Gforge and that works pretty good for us. It's all free and Gforge handles project tracking, bug tracking, document tracking, etc. I don't manage the gforge server, so I can't comment on how hard it is to get setup.

QUOTE (AutoMeasure @ Feb 10 2009, 08:28 AM)

Thanks for your help!

We like Trac.