voice recogniton

cpalha

Dear all

I have a board connected to a encoder to measure the distance and it save into a file.

I want to add into this file some voice commands thar are recognised and saved in the same file as text.

I explain, i go with a car measuring and saving the distance but if i find some signal i speeak into a microphone like "stopt" it recognises and save the word in the same file and at correponding distance.

Best regards.

CPalha

QUOTE (cpalha @ Feb 12 2009, 04:21 AM)

Dear all

I have a board connected to a encoder to measure the distance and it save into a file.

I want to add into this file some voice commands thar are recognised and saved in the same file as text.

I explain, i go with a car measuring and saving the distance but if i find some signal i speeak into a microphone like "stopt" it recognises and save the word in the same file and at correponding distance.

Best regards.

CPalha

I have trouble understanding your question. Have you done the voice recognition module in your code or you havent done it and need some inputs from the forum?

Or you are just trying to saving some customized data into a text file?

Please clarify your question.

Cheers

QUOTE (Minh Pham @ Feb 11 2009, 11:23 PM)

I have trouble understanding your question. Have you done the voice recognition module in your code or you havent done it and need some inputs from the forum?

Or you are just trying to saving some customized data into a text file?

Please clarify your question.

Cheers

Hi

I don't have done nothig about voice recognition, only researching...

I have a car equipede with a encoder to measure the distance and i would to add to the distance file some observations os traffic signals like "stop".

It can be something that i saved the commands with my voice after went to the road and in the road the system is registering the distance and when i see a signal i speek to a microphone it recognises the word by comparation with pre saved word and and write the text at the corresponding distance.

Hoppe you understand

Thanks for your attention, best regards

CPalha