popup and hide subvi from main vi while subvi still runs in the background

Hi ppl, need help

I have an application which involves a lot of subvis and all need to be opened once set them to run, minimize or just disappear and give back control to main vi.

problems are:

1) since there are many subvis and all needed to be running , the laptop screen fills up and so , if minimized to taskbar it still is a problem to navigate with lots of subvis running, so, can the subvis be made like this-- pop-up when i click button on the main vi and then run/stop my sub vi manually and press button on subvi to disappear while it is still running in the background, If i wish to see it again It should be able to pop it up again when i press the same ok button on main vi.

Please see attached, just simple vis, the number on the main vi front panel should be still running after once i start the subvi and make it disappear. I tried with the suspend when called on subvi node setup, when i try to close the window, control is returned to main vi but it stops running and then exits.

tried with vi reference, fp.close, fp.state hidden but i cannot get it work as wished

This same ok button should be able to bring back the subvi from hidden ,so basically it acts in 2 ways, 1st time for popping up subvi and later just unhide, so that i can view and hide the running subvi whenever i want

anyway around this

thanks