Find all instances of specific structure type

I am working with a rather large vi handed over to me from a predecessor. All of the sequence structures are stacked. I need to change them to flat sequences if I have any hope of figuring this thing out. I need to find all the stacked structures and the tiny lines on the screen don't seem to be helping (and, of course, no zoom). Is there some way to list, search, highlight or otherwise identify all instances of a specific type of structure? Believe me, searching for "find" and "structure" doesn't get you anywhere.

Edit >> Find

Set the radio button at the top of the dialog to "Objects"

Click on the Add primitive and select from the palettes the Stacked Sequence Structure.

Set the search scope to the VIs you want to search -- they have to be loaded into memory already.

Click "Find" and you'll get a list of all the sequence structures. If there are any password-protected diagrams, you will be prompted for the password before the results from those VIs will be displayed.