Graph Plotting and shift Register

Nikunj

Hi,

Sorry for the previous post. Actually there is one machine connected to my pc which is continuously sending values of Two parameters Load and deflection. I've to plot graph of that. There are some parameters associated with the selection of mode of operation. So i've to define them also. In doing so i am not getting continuous graph. I've to define my parameters in event structure or while loop and graph must be shown thorugh while loop.

So two while loop in project can't work satisfactorily. So how to solve this problem?

Other problem is regarding shift register. In one of the parameter mentioned above. I've to compare current value with previous value and to store max value of them to somewhere else. I've tried to get output of previous iteration to input of next iteration but doesn't give satisfactory output. It gives same output at both of the places. So what should i do in order to compare frequently changed values of Load parameter.

So, basically i want to plot continuous graph of two parameters coming from machine connected through VISA serial utility.

Actually i am getting a graph of load vs deflection correctly but it appears as straight line. I want continuous up and down like smooth change of values in graph can you tell me what's the problem with this graph??

I've attached VIs that contains this problem and also image of front panel when project is running in order to show how graph shows values..

Thanks & Regards

Nikunj