I have a project that runs just fine in the development environment , but , once I build it into a stand alone app it throws a dialog box with about 35 302208 errors (see attached). This project uses Classes , DAQmx , Report Generation Toolkit (Excel) and some RS232 stuff.

I have mass compiled the project , removed any bad files , fixed dependency errors that I saw , rebuilt the project but it still throws these errors , any suggestions ? there isn't to much on the NI website.

Dan

My guess is that you are using some external DLL or possibly some .NET stuff that the application builder is not finding. I had the same cryptic error message on an application once that was using some .NET stuff and .NET was not installed on the computer. Only in my case the application built without any errors and only threw the error when it was executed.

I've seen this many time.

I normally get it when (for some reasons) not all VIs gets copied to the Build, directory.

In 8.5 this happened to me when I had a Library containing classes.

If I didn't forced the Builder to add the Library as a "Include" file I couldn't get it to work.

But that problem was fixed in 8.6.

//Mikael

QUOTE (MikaelH @ Mar 5 2009, 04:32 PM)

I've seen this many time.

I normally get it when (for some reasons) not all VIs gets copied to the Build, directory.

In 8.5 this happened to me when I had a Library containing classes.

If I didn't forced the Builder to add the Library as a "Include" file I couldn't get it to work.

But that problem was fixed in 8.6.

//Mikael

Mikael

I will have to check and see that everything is getting copied , I should have mentioned that I am using LV 8.6.1. I am not explicitly calling any external DLL's or .NET stuff. In the past I have never had any issues with Classes and building the project into a stand alone app. But , since the customer is coming in to see this next week Murphy struck :-(

Dan