Values to Waveform

d_nikolaos

QUOTE (d_nikolaos @ Mar 6 2009, 12:17 PM)

Hi everyone,

I take some values from rs232 and I want to transform that values to waveform. Is that possible?

These values are long integers(I32).

YOu will need to use the build waveform node found on the Waveform palette. If you expand it you will see it accepts three values "T0", "dt", and "Y". since you are uisng serial I suspect your values will not be equally spaced in time. If that is true then you should not put more than one rading in the "Y" array but use an array that contains a single value for the "Y" input. WHen you only have a single value in the Y aray the "dt" is not used so you can ignore that input. THe "t0" value is where you specify when the value was taken. If you need how to convert your I32 to an array of floats post back.

Have fun!

Ben

QUOTE (d_nikolaos @ Mar 9 2009, 12:18 PM)

None?

Anything is possible. I recommend you post what you have tried so far (that is, attach the relevant VIs you have already written to your post), and write out a description of how it's failing to achieve your desired behavior, and then you are likely to get some more help.