Getting error when cancel button is pressed

QUOTE (paramesium @ Apr 14 2009, 09:45 AM)

halo ...this is part of my programme

everything is working fine including the saving and open part

but heres the problem...

when i trying to cancel the save... it show me the error message as below

This is probably caused by the Automatic Error Handling which only takes effect when running in the development environment (when running the source code). Either wire up the error cluster to properly handle this error or turn off automatic error handling (from the "Tools" menu, select "Options..." the click "Block Diagram" and then uncheck the "Enable automatic error handling dialogs" checkbox).

If you want to filter the canceled error, wire both the error cluster and the cancelled boolean to a stacked case structure - the first layer checks if there was an error, the second checks if the dialog was cancelled. If both are true, just wire out a default error cluster and you're set.

Hi,

I would just use a case structure with the cancelled option (file dialog icon) wired to it so that you can provide an alternative path if the save operation is cancelled. I think at the moment the dataflow has nowhere to go when you cancel - hence the error message. Same thing happened to me about 2 weeks back. :rolleyes:

Lightworker

QUOTE (paramesium @ Apr 14 2009, 03:45 PM)

halo ...this is part of my programme

everything is working fine including the saving and open part

but heres the problem...

when i trying to cancel the save... it show me the error message as below