Bold labels on block diagram...

Hi all,

All of a sudden, everytime I place an item on the block diagram that has a label (i.e. numeric controls, string controls etc) the labe is in "bold" type face. And I can't seem to get it back to normal... There's no tick next to "bold" in the style selector either - am I missing something here?

Any help appreciated (although, I'm starting to like it, but I'd still like to know why it's doing it!!)

Cheers

Paul

QUOTE (Ic3Knight @ Apr 19 2009, 12:20 PM)

Hi all,

All of a sudden, everytime I place an item on the block diagram that has a label (i.e. numeric controls, string controls etc) the labe is in "bold" type face. And I can't seem to get it back to normal... There's no tick next to "bold" in the style selector either - am I missing something here?

Any help appreciated (although, I'm starting to like it, but I'd still like to know why it's doing it!!)

Cheers

Paul

It could be your Application font got set to something other than Default. Go to Tools >> Options >> Fonts and see what the Application Font is set to. That font defines how your labels look.

All of the fonts are set to "default"....

On playing around - I just found I was set to "current font" in the font selector at the top of the page - set that back to "application" and it seems to be "back to normal" now! Thanks anyway!

Paul