LAVA NI-Week 2009 T-Shirt Design Contest

crelf

Does LAVA get any of the proceeds?

It does - the shop forces us to set a comission on all sales, and the minimum we can set is 10%. We use the proceeds (usually only a few tens of dollars) to buy NI-Week LAVA/OpenG BBQ door prizes (a mousepad or two and some stickers).

I just got this coupon code from zazzle.com: $10.00 off orders of $50.00 or more: ENYEDBVTBAQXZHLQYQYU (code expires on 25th of July, 2009). Why don'tcha go buy yourself somethin' purdy at the LAVA Store?

In case you only want to get a t-shirt, here's another coupon code: $5.00 off your next purchase of $20.00 or more: EPLRAEWUQNAPVQBTHJJQ (code code expires on 17th of August, 2009).

And this is for the back side (as suggested in this thread):

post-7450-1241597929.png?width=400

This is loose variation around Amnesty International logo. As I am not a native English speaker, I'm not so sure what is an exact impression of this slogan. Please feel free to suggest something that sounds better.

Of course it is little bit late, and generally you shouldn't take me too seriously, but now I would change this slogan to "Don't let live them with such a documentation!"