Unintentional cursor tool resizing

Cat

Today's bug/feature:

Drop a waveform graph on the FP. Make visible all the legends and the Graph Palette. When you're done it might look something like this (I've grouped all that stuff together to make a smaller pic):

post-9165-048972100 1276698173_thumb.png

Drop some other control on the FP (I suggest a numeric just because it's small). Group it with the graph. Right-click on the graph and select "Scale object with pane".

Expand/contract the window. Keep your eye on (what I think is called) the Cursor Movement tool. It's in the bottom right hand corner of the above pic -- the square thing with the 4 diamonds in it.

Unlike any of the other palette/legend objects, the cursor tool changes size along with the graph. Even setting the pane back to the original size does not get the diamonds the right size and lined up again in the box. Resize the window a few times and the tool is completely unusable.

post-9165-056752900 1276698189_thumb.png

This resizing ot the cursor tool does not happen if the graph isn't grouped with another control. Unfortunately, I have to have the graph in a group so all controls resize together.

I can't find any way to access that box and the diamonds programmatically. My fallback is to program my own right/left cursor movement controls, which isn't difficult, it's just annoying when there are tools to do it built in to LV.

Is this a bug or a feature? All I know is it's bugging me.