Label Manager (RCF Plugin)
Copyright © 2009, Wojciech Golebiowski
All rights reserved.
Author: Wojciech Golebiowski (w_golebiowski (at) tlen.pl)
Name: Label Manager
Type: Right Click Framework Plugin
LabVIEW version: 8.2.1
Label Manager is Right-Click-Framework plugin for quick and ergonomic management of text labels styles. Styles are defined as text properties combined with alignment against label owning objects. They may be applied to any text label at block diagram or front panel, also with multiple selection. Once style is set to the label, the assignment is being remembered and may be updated on any change.
Preferably install VIP package with VI Package Manager
Alternatively you may download ZIP and extract Label Manager folder to <LabVIEW Folder>\resource\JKI\RCF\Plugins\ and restart RCF
OpenG Variant Config
JKI State Machine
- - Generate label style from selection (retrieves both text attributes and alignment to label owning object if any)
- - Apply any style to currently selected text labels (also finding labels belonging to selected objects and showing up hidden labels)
- - Labels remember their style - when any of text attributes or label relative position has changed, original style may be recovered with single click (even after closing VI and opening it again). This association may be also removed.
- - Works for both Block Diagram and Front Panel labels
- - Graphically manage label styles
If you have any problems with this code or want to suggest features:
Initial release of the code.
Copyright © 2009 Wojciech Golebiowski
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.