Report Calling Asynchronous VI in Teststand not working with lvlibp & LVRTE in TestStand Posted November 22, 2022 20 hours ago, Nerdy Camelopard said: Hi ak_nz and thanks for our reply. Yes, I used the really simple example of the ni forums article, added it to a lvproj and packed it to a lvlibp. The behaviour remains exactly the same when I call it via the project and the override settings (adaptor configured as RTE). Interesting behaviour: If i call the vi from the lvlibp directly, it works as expected (-> Called via RTE). I added the example...one sequence working, the other not... Example.zip 70.44 kB · 0 downloads I should have clarified my workflow better. The PPL files, once built in the LabVIEW Dev environment, are then copied into a reference location that the specific TestStand project can access (this is normally within the root folder of the sequences or a sub-folder eg. "Components"). The Async steps are then configured to call the VI in the PPL directly. So component building (eg. PPLs but also other types like .NET assemblies) is independent and decoupled from the TestStand environment. That works fine for the projects I have done.