NIWeek 2009 Session: .Net and LabVIEW

BryCoBat

Looks like I'll be giving a redux of my presentation on mixing .Net and LabVIEW this year. I'm planning on three sections so far:

1) Simple Demo

2) Tools & Utilities

3) Hosting the DLR

Are there any specific examples you'd like to see or questions you'd like answered, either during the presentation or as demos in the hallway?

Thanks!

Bryan

How about using .NET controls in your VIs (and some of the pitfalls to avoid, like placing the control into a .NET Panel form to avoid certain crashes).

Also, how to find things in MSDN to help you use the .NET features. This is always a pain for me.

Maybe an overview of how the .NET assemblies are organized so we can better locate things we need or want.

I will try to think of some more.

Looks like I'll be giving a redux of my presentation on mixing .Net and LabVIEW this year. I'm planning on three sections so far:

1) Simple Demo

2) Tools & Utilities

3) Hosting the DLR

Are there any specific examples you'd like to see or questions you'd like answered, either during the presentation or as demos in the hallway?

Thanks!

Bryan

Do you have URL for the prior presentation? If I could review that I'd probably have some direct questions.