Learning labview

Ken N

Hello to everyone,

I am a newer this forum. Can you please help me some information?

I just bought an used Labview book, LEARNING WITH LABVIEW 6i by Robert Bishop, 4 weeks ago.

When I tried to work on exercises, it always mentioned the Learning Directory in Exercises&Problem Chater 5 folder.

I don't know what does it mean, I just have the book only without any CD or Learning Directory...

If I don't have this directory, I couldn't do my exercises any more, and the book will be useless.

Is any one know this and please help me how to get learning directory?

Thank you all in advance!!! I am very happy to get in touch with all smart people on this forum.

Ken N

• 2 weeks later...

As you bought an used book, so the last user may have lost the CD.

Maybe you can download the CD on the Internet, I have found this CD download link on my school library's net, but it is 250756k big and maybe it is written in Chinese, so even I download it I can't send you directly.

You can serch the free download link on the Internet, if need any help, let me know.

My Email: hqqhou@hotmail.com or qqhou@139.com.

Because I am from China, if there are any mistake, point them out and so I can improve my English, thank you!

By the way, I am a newer, too.

Good luck!