Sartan 3E starter kit

deep341

H,i want 2 buy a spartan 3E starter kit for my project, and i need it with in 15-20 days. Plz any one can give me the detail of buying process,like how can i order??how many days will it take 2 reach in my hands??total cost of it.

As i m frm Bangladesh....plz let me know the possible way 2 get it and possible time.As far as i know there is no disributor in BD. so,it will be very much helpfiul if anyone can give me any suggestion.

plz plz plz...help me....i m very much confused and worried....:(:(

deep

H,i want 2 buy a spartan 3E starter kit for my project, and i need it with in 15-20 days.

Umm, if you can make it to LAVA, that means you should be able to type "spartan 3E Starter Kit" into your favorite search engine and find a distributor (who may even ship to Bangladesh). I did this and came up with the following supplier:

http://www.xilinx.com/products/devkits/HW-SPAR3E-SK-US-G.htm

They even have a support forum.

Good luck!

Cat

Umm, if you can make it to LAVA, that means you should be able to type "spartan 3E Starter Kit" into your favorite search engine and find a distributor (who may even ship to Bangladesh). I did this and came up with the following supplier:

http://www.xilinx.co...R3E-SK-US-G.htm

They even have a support forum.

Good luck!

Cat

thank u for ur help....actually i searched bt infos that i needed wasn't fulfilled....that is why i have 2 write here for the help....i also checked ur link also....anyways thank u once again....:)

deep