Graph difference LV 7.1 -> 2009

PacHOOk

Hello all

Recently I was redeveloping application from LV 7.1 to 2009. I noticed that on cursor legend I cannot perform some of the actions - like having currently existing cursor made on free-run or snap it to a plot. These actions were possible with 7.1 without any additional efforts. With 2009 I would have to make it handled in software. I am wondering if it is possible to have it the old way ?

In attachment I put screen-shots of both cursor legends, and the area which interests me.

Thanks for help in advance.

post-14471-126088149204_thumb.jpg

post-14471-126088150067_thumb.jpg

Hello all

Recently I was redeveloping application from LV 7.1 to 2009. I noticed that on cursor legend I cannot perform some of the actions - like having currently existing cursor made on free-run or snap it to a plot. These actions were possible with 7.1 without any additional efforts. With 2009 I would have to make it handled in software. I am wondering if it is possible to have it the old way ?

In attachment I put screen-shots of both cursor legends, and the area which interests me.

Thanks for help in advance.

Try right-clicking on the cursor name.