learning labview in proper way

Flower

Hello to all,

I have started learning LabVIEW since 2009; I even studied the LabVIEW 8.2 book student edition; however, I have not reached to a proper level in solving my problems in LabVIEW although I am the best student in my university. can you please guide me how I can improve my skills in this software because I really need it & I am spending lots of time but I don't know why I can not find the right way to learn this software:smileyindifferent:.

Looking forward to recieving from You,

M

There is no single "proper" way to learn Labview; it depends entirely on your learning style. Some people learn well from books, some by trial and error, some by having a more experienced person around who can answer questions as they come up. Most people do best with a mix of several learning methods.

Regardless of which learning method works best for you, learning Labview (or any programming language) requires something you can't get from a book or a teacher--experience. Gaining experience takes time. Lots of it. Intelligence, while extremely helpful, doesn't replace the need for experience.

If you want more specific suggestions you need to give us more information, such as your programming background and what problems you're trying to solve.

Hello,

Thanks alot to you.

As an example, now I am trying to measure some physical quantity and record them day by day into an Excel file and I want to display the recorded data with their corresponding date and time in the Excel file within 3 different cells but my program display the recorded data with their corresponding date and time in 1 cell of the excel file; I was wondering if you please help me in this manner<I have attached my progam>

Looking Forward to recieving From You

r3.vi

As an example, now I am trying to measure some physical quantity and record them day by day into an Excel file and I want to display the recorded data with their corresponding date and time in the Excel file within 3 different cells but my program display the recorded data with their corresponding date and time in 1 cell of the excel file; I was wondering if you please help me in this manner<I have attached my progam>

Which I believe is already in this thread:

http://lavag.org/top...__0entry71375

Flower, have you been through the "Getting Started with LabVIEW" tutorial that comes with LV? Also, if you go to ni.com and type "LabVIEW tutorial" in the search engine, all sorts of good stuff pops up. Working through the tutorials/examples is one good way to learn.