Recording data into excel file in back to back rows

Flower

Hi,

I am measuring some physical quantities and recording them into an Excel file with their correspinding date and time using write to spreadsheet.vi day by day and then saving the average for each day into another excel file month by month. now I encounter three problems: first, it saves the data into the odd or even rows of the Excel file, while I want them to be in all rows back to back ; second, when saving the average of each day into another Excel file, I want to have only and only one row for each day while in my program, if I stop the program during the day, it will create another row for that day and does not update the existing row for that day. third, in the monthy Excel file, in the first cell it displays the date and then it displays the average value for that date into third cell. in other words, it displays nothing in the second cell but I want the average value to be in the second cell.

I would be very gratefule if you can please help me to solve my problems<I have attached my program with the Excel files>

Looking Forward to Recieving from You

New Folder.zip