Programmatically changing the UI

SJKebab

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to LabVIEW, and still struggling on some of the basic concepts.

Let's say I have a boolean control on the UI. False = one other boolean control on the UI to play with. True = 3 other boolean controls to play with. How would I go about doing this.

Is it a matter of having a different vi for each scenario (t/f) and using a case structure to call the required vi? If it is this easy, how would I go about embedding the child vi UI into the parent vi UI? Or is there a different way of doing this?

Cheers,

SJK

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to LabVIEW, and still struggling on some of the basic concepts.

Let's say I have a boolean control on the UI. False = one other boolean control on the UI to play with. True = 3 other boolean controls to play with. How would I go about doing this.

Is it a matter of having a different vi for each scenario (t/f) and using a case structure to call the required vi? If it is this easy, how would I go about embedding the child vi UI into the parent vi UI? Or is there a different way of doing this?

Cheers,

SJK

Nevermind.

I just found the Showing/Hiding options example in the help menus. Looks like I need to relearn property nodes....