Has anyone recieved LV 7.1 yet?

You might want to call your Inside Sales Rep at NI. If you haven't recieved your SSP upgrade yet then you may be the victim of a 'small' problem they had when mailing them out. A database used to print the mailing labels got messed up somehow, and the names and addresses didn't match. Fortunately the people in our receiving department know me well enough that when they saw packages from NI addressed to people who don't work here they gave them to me anyway.

Also, it looks like some of the packages may have been re-sent since I got a second set in the mail just a few days ago. So you might recieve the SSP shortly anyway.

When I called NI about this, they were very quick to point out that it was an outside company that messed up - not NI.

John H.

When I recieved our LabVIEW SSP update, it included a letter apologizing for the delay. The letter reads, in part -

"[...] In an effort to deliver LabVIEW 7.1 as part of your subscription, an error occurred in the shipping process. This problem may have caused a delay in receiving your upgrade, which you will find enclosed in this package. Please accept our apologies for any inconvience this may have caused. In order to reveive your new software as soon as possible, please follow the steps below.

If you did receive your LabVIEW 7.1 SSP update, please destroy the registration card and software because the serial number is no longer valid. Note that you do not need to uninstall the software, simply keep the serial number included in this package for your records.

If you did not receive the LabVIEW 7.1 SSP update, please accept our apology for the delay. Your package is included with this letter. If you receive another LabVIEW 7.1 shipment (in addition to this package) erroneously, please destroy the registration card and software as the serial number is no longer valid. [...]"

Regards,

akamu