Pressure Monitoring Vi

Hello folks,

I started working on a Labview project around this time last year but unfortunately had to shelve it due to unforseen circumstances beyond my control. However I've started back at it again but as you will see, im basically a novice in relation to any kind of programming. I am really keen to learn. I have attached a Vi I wish to use, as maybe one of four Vi's in a Labview project. When I run this Vi and then stop it, I wish for it to return to its default value i.e zero. I have tried some options such as an invoke node which worked for me in another Vi but alas has not worked in this one. Any help in relation to this issue would be much appreciated.

Regards,

David.

pressure monitoring vi.vi

Hi David

I suggest you the Select function ( in the comparison palette). If the stop buton become true, it return zero to the indicator (see picture).

You add a wait function in the while loop but 3000 ms is really a long time. You should update the loop faster. Just a suggestion.

Regards

Francis

post-17515-127396088058_thumb.jpg

Edited by francis321

Hi David

I suggest you the Select function ( in the comparison palette). If the stop buton become true, it return zero to the indicator (see picture).

You add a wait function in the while loop but 3000 ms is really a long time. You should update the loop faster. Just a suggestion.

Regards

Francis

Hi Francis,

Thank you very much for your reply, it is a great help. I have now updated the Vi with your recommendations and it is working as I intended.

regards,

David.