register time when switch closed briefly OR remains closed

Hi!

I have attached the current VI I am working on and I am having a little trouble working out the logic for my particular interest.

The basic application of this VI is to time an interval registered by a start switch and then ended by a separate stop switch. The difference is then found between those two times.

On the stop switches (which is the lower half of the block diagram) I am trying to register the stop time. Right now, the time registers when the switch closes and remains closed until the program stops. Currently, inorder to register the time, the switch must remain closed throughout the entire program.

I would like the stop time to register if the switch remains closed OR if the switch is closed and then opens again (due to the weight bouncing off/rolling off) I would like it to work in either situation of the weight keeping the switch closed OR the weight initially closing the switch and then rolling off.

In either case, I would like the first moment the switch closes to be the time used in the time interval calculation. I think it should be a pretty easy fix...I apologize if it's really basic...

Thanks so much

I just wanted to add some clarification that might make addressing my problem much simplier.

I would like the stop time used in the calculation to be the first time the switch closes (regardless if the switch reopens again or if the weight bounces and closes the switch multipe times)

Let me know if you need any clarification at all!

Betsy_Patch_Project.vi