CR data

When I submit newer code to the CR, the date seems to be stuck at the old time. I submitted a newer version today, but the date is the original submission date:

med_gallery_15343_36_5762.png

Or am I doing something wrong? -> I edit my older submission.

It's not really inutitive how to submit newer versions in the CR. There are two buttons to submit code, that create a complet new entry.

Felix

When I submit newer code to the CR, the date seems to be stuck at the old time. I submitted a newer version today, but the date is the original submission date:

med_gallery_15343_36_5762.png

Or am I doing something wrong? -> I edit my older submission.

It's not really inutitive how to submit newer versions in the CR. There are two buttons to submit code, that create a complet new entry.

Felix

Hi Felix,

I agree it is not very intuitive to add new updates.

One thing to note is that every time you edit (even if you are just changing text) the CR will create a new entry in the down load list.

Even though these items are identical it still creates them.

Another thing that the new software did was put the title of the software as the Name instead of the file name as it did in the previous version.

This is why we are now asking members to change the title name each time they edit their submission so users can see the new version instead of guessing.

The title needs to now include the version number and LabVIEW version it was written in.

Let me know if you have any more questions on the CR.

Mark