How to add Scale?

When I have two points of temperature which they are very close even I can not see them very clearly, so I want to add a new Scale to separate them, One point of temp is associated with one Scale and other with the left Scale. I don't how to do it, In the graph or chart's properties I can not find the way to solve. maybe someone could help me! Thanks a lot!

Skywalkerxp

Skywalkerxp,

Right click on y-axis, and select "Duplicate Scale" - this gives you two scales on the left of the graph. Now right click one scale and select "Swap Sides" - this moves one scale to right side of the graph.

Next, right click on any series in the legend, then select "Y-Scale", then specify the scale to which you want to map this data.

See attached - two series, on two scales.

Cheers,

James

Download File:post-365-1091890145.vi

Skywalkerxp,

Right click on y-axis, and select "Duplicate Scale" - this gives you two scales on the left of the graph.  Now right click one scale and select "Swap Sides" - this moves one scale to right side of the graph.

Next, right click on any series in the legend, then select "Y-Scale", then specify the scale to which you want to map this data. 

See attached - two series, on two scales.

Cheers,

James

1324[/snapback]

Thank you firstly, but maybe I can't explain my problem clearly. I want add a scale dynamic which means I want add a scale when the program is running, not in edit mode. so do you have a better idea?

I want add a scale dynamic which means I want add a scale when the program is running, not in edit mode. so do you have a better idea?

1326[/snapback]

It's not possible (yet) to create or remove a scale at

run time. Scales can only be created by right clicking on them and

selecting "duplicate scale". Scales can only be deleted by right clicking on them and

selecting "delete scale". Scales can only be moved to the other side of the plot

window, at edit-time, by right clicking on them and selecting "swap sides"

Scales that exist (have been created at edit time) can be made

visible or hidden at run-time. Once a Scale is made "active" the "YScale.Visible" attribute

is used to show or hide the scale. During run-time, plots can be scaled-to/associated-with scales

that have been created at edit time. Once a Plot is made "active", it can be associated with a

scale using the "Plot.Y Scale Index" attribute.

You must create the scale first at edit time and then use properties to hide it.

post-2-1091946232.gif?width=400

• 3 months later...