Timestamp for each data sample with DAQ

Dniz

I am building an application which requires data from DAQ card. The values are successfully read from the DAQ card, but I need to capture the time when every single value is captured. I am midifying my aaplication from the one channel oscilloscope Vi from the example library. The current method i use is by dividing thye difference of time from each loop and the next loop with the sampling rate and incrementally add the time to the initial time. I am attaching the VI for convenienceof debuging application. Hope some one can offer a helping hand.

Download File:post-817-1105947923.zip

I have done a similar thing, only I stamped the time and five readings. see the code at http://forums.lavausergroup.org/index.php?showtopic=1060&hl=

The basic idea I used was to count miliseconds and insert that into the array of other readings before writing to a file.

Good luck

James

3614[/snapback]

I wonder whether the attachment you uploaded is a working VI? Coz I am a student. When I want to test my VI, I need to access to the lab to verify with the DAQ card I am using. Thanks for the help any way, what I want to do is very much similar to what you did, except for the motor part. :D :thumbup: