Disable Press and Hold on Touch Panel

I'm developing a UI to run on a touch panel computer (NI TPC-2230 with Windows Embedded 7).  I've got a bunch of Boolean controls set to Switch Until Released.  The intent is for an action to happen when the user presses the button, and the action stops when the button is released. 

This works great in the development environment when using a mouse.  But in the touch panel, pressing and holding for a certain amount of time activates a right click.  This is called 'press and hold for right click' feature.  I've tried to deactivate this feature by unchecking the Enable Press and Hold for Right Click in the Pen and Touch control panel, but no luck.  I've done this for both the Pen Options and Touch control panel.

Anybody else seen this?  Is this a bug, or is there another way to disable this feature?

• 1 month later...
Hi  Mr. Eric

I would like to know if I could solve the case. I have the same problem with TPC2230 12" and 15".

I wrote directly to NI support, but they responded that the problem should be treated with Microsoft.

We have tried several alternatives, disabling the function of the right mouse button. The menu is disabled, but the function remains active.

I would appreciate if you share the solution.

Hi Mr. Eric

We have the solution for this trouble.

We searched and downloaded the newer driver of the Penmount (Factory Owner) for these TPC touch. After, we disable the "press and hold" option directly in this application. The final project in Labview works correctly.

Best regard