Changing word footer hight in labview

How can I programmatically change the hight of the footer in a word document.

Do I have to use a property node or can I use the report generation toolkit.

I'm still using labview 7.1 on a windows 2000 platform (2000 office)

Theo

You would for sure need any sort of activeX. The report generation toolkit does nothing else. If you are familiar with the win-API and MSDN you can find the needed property node and class-hierarchy yourself. Ohterwise check the report-generation toolkit, especially the vi's found in <LabVIEW>\vi.lib\addons. If you have the toolkit installed there are a bunch of useful vi's there.

You would for sure need any sort of activeX. The report generation toolkit does nothing else. If you are familiar with the win-API and MSDN you can find the needed property node and class-hierarchy yourself. Ohterwise check the report-generation toolkit, especially the vi's found in <LabVIEW>\vi.lib\addons. If you have the toolkit installed there are a bunch of useful vi's there.

Indeed there are lots of usefull Vi's in the addons library but not one to change the hight of the footer. I've only looked shortley at the msdn website but did not found anything in the short time I had. Still hopes that someone has an example or detailed description with activeX.

Thanks for the reply

Theo :throwpc:

If I remember correctly The footer (and of course the header) height is automatically increased, if your entered Text requires it.

In this case I want to decrease the footers height. I already tried to decrease the margins of the page, this helped a bit but not enough.

Maybe I should use a word template instead of programmaticaly change the height.